All services are approximately 50 min unless otherwise indicated in client treatment plan.
*Free 15-minute phone or video consultation
All intakes/psychological evaluations – $200
Individual psychotherapy sessions – $200
Family psychotherapy sessions – $250
Dr. Panicha McGuire is currently not in network with any insurance companies. Dr. McGuire can be considered an out-of-network provider. Please check with your insurance provider whether you have out-of-network benefits. In most cases, your insurance card will say “PPO”. To use your out-of-network benefits, fees are due at time of service and you will be given a superbill (itemized receipt) to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. Reimbursement rates vary by insurance plan.
Questions you can ask your insurance include:
- Do I have “out-of-network” benefits?
- Are Telehealth therapy sessions covered?
- Do I have a deductible? (This is the amount you would have to pay out-of-pocket before your insurance reimburses you)
- How much will I be reimbursed?
While there are benefits to using your insurance for mental health coverage, there are also risks (e.g. confidentiality, loss of control of treatment, meeting medical necessity). More information.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item.
- You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit http://www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call (800) 368-1019.